JEWISH LIFE AT VASSAR
Jewish Life at Vassar is student-driven,
vibrant, and warm. We welcome every student,
regardless of Jewish background, helping each
person find their place as part of our pluralistic
community. Supported by the Director of
Jewish Life, Jewish student groups celebrate
holidays, plan cultural events, lead services, and
OUR APPROACH Guided by the wisdom from Pirkei Avot that the world stands on three things: torah, avodah, andgemilut hasadim, we focus on building a
community that nurtures the head, the hands,
and the heart. Like all Vassar students, members of our Jewish community ask big questions, are
committed to building a more just world, and
aren't afraid to try new things.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
1) Sign up for Big Sib/Little Sib
2) Grab coffee or a meal with one of our
Jewish Engagement Interns
3) Stop by Director of Jewish Life Liz's drop in hours, or make an appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4) If you identify as a Jew of Color, Sephardi or
Mizrahi, email Sashie to learn more about the
JOC Caucus ()
5) Show up for Shabbat at the Bayit every Friday at 6pm, or just come for dinner!